Our Life Enrichment program is designed to speed healing and lift spirits.
Healing is a journey. Some days are full of progress and rewards, while others are just plain hard work. To encourage a positive state of mind (an important part of getting better!) while you or your family member is on the road to recovery, our Life Enrichment program offers an array of amenities and activities.
Little extras make all the difference.
- Spa – Features relaxing music, plush towels, lotions and a private shower room in a hotel-inspired atmosphere.
- Open Dining – During this restaurant-like experience, residents can order from a menu and enjoy fresh cuisine prepared to specific requests and dietary needs.
- Chef – Delicious and nutritious Open Dining fare is prepared by Chef Derrick Mott.
- Wi-Fi – Internet hot spots are accessible throughout the building with a public computer available for all residents to use.
- Private therapeutic suites – These homey, brightly lit suites include crown molding, granite countertops, flat screen TVs and Tempur-Pedic® mattresses. Residents enjoy complimentary personal laundry services and are encouraged to personalize their room by bringing items from home.
- Beauty and barber shop – Looking good is feeling good! Four days per week, all residents can spruce up with complimentary haircuts, color services, perms, hair styling and shaves.
- Kindle tablets – For reading and other entertainment, in-room or other favorite spots at Singing River.
- DirecTV® – Channels include news, sports, movies, TV shows and more.
Conveniences and community outings.
- Transportation to doctor and hospital appointments
- Individual shopping trips
- Weekly takeout lunches
- Weekly socials
- Monthly outings to casinos, movies and mall
- Outings to Jackson County Fair and Biloxi Shuckers baseball games
- Visits to local senior centers and Wal-Mart®