The passion and purpose to help you achieve the highest level of health.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
Our focus is on skilled nursing and rehabilitation services, dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced doctors, nurses, therapists and physician assistants. We are dedicated to meeting your individualized needs with a personalized approach built around:
- Customizing the appropriate medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments.
- Working with referring physicians to issue progress reports or update treatments and care as needed.
- Encouraging you and your loved one in long-term care to stay in touch through activities and visits.
Complete support for total well-being.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- ACL rehabilitation program
- Physical, occupational and behavioral therapy
- Portable diagnostic testing
- IV therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Pet and musical therapy
- Management of complex medical conditions
- VitalStim® for swallowing problems
- Tracheostomy and pulmonary care
- Specialized dementia program
- Personalized nutrition services
- Restorative nursing care for post-therapy support
- Wound care provided by Memorial Hospital Wound Care Services
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care
Staffed by caring professionals on site.
- Physicians and nurse practitioner
- Respiratory therapists
- Behavioral health therapist